10 Years from Now

Sunday, July 18, 2010

If I were to be asked where I will be 10 years from now, I see myself as a Licensed Architect who is practicing and currently living in Singapore. I choose Singapore because I had seen the beauty the city has to offer and it really has amazed me compared to other countries I had been, and it is closer to the Philippines so that I can go home, if needed, easily. I wanted to be an Architect in charge of construction, where I would be visiting the construction and not just sitting and designing.  I would have also opened my own small Bakeshop that is well known by everyone, it would serve as my hobby and reliever from stress at work. I would invite my dad to play golf with me at Sentosa and probably visit them often. My friends and I had a deal that we are only allowed to get married after designing and the constructing three (3) buildings, and I am sticking to that Idea  because it would help me focus more in my career before anything.
I can only achieve these goals if I work hard and be more focused on what to do. After I graduate at 2011, I would still need to fill up the remaining hours for internship before I can get the board exams. I would be entering small architectural firms, because I wanted to learn new things and get more hands on activities first. After getting my license, I would be working at Ayala Land Inc and start my career there and grow as an Architect. I choose ALI because of the opportunities that can give me, and when I was working there they gave me an inspiration to be an Architect. I would also have taken my Masters Degree in Business Administration in Ateneo de Manila University or University of the Philippines while working. I would treat my mom, dad and siblings at least once a week and contribute to the fees. At the age of 27, I planned to get married with the man who has been with me for 10 years and start a new life with him and our twins. I decided to do everything according to what I planned, yet shortcomings are always evident, so I will just keep things in control and go with what will happen.
I should always be open to offers that would help me grow and extend to new opportunities that life has to give. I will never give up on my dreams and always keep my feet on the ground and my heart stable. If I don’t start striving hard now, I will never go anywhere, but I know that if I wanted something I can do anything to make it happen. I also know that by getting along with people through communicating and respecting them, I can gain more networks that is needed in this kind of industry. Having a good faith in the Lord and knowing that He would never lead me into any danger is also one of thing I would keep in mind. I am not good in drawing or in drafting, but I reached my fifth year and now currently in the process of completing my thesis. There is no impossible dream, nor unbeatable foes, all I have to do is aim high and go beyond the limits and work hard. It may be hard work to accomplish my dreams, there are constraints and troubles, but I know there will always be happiness to go with it and I know I will make it through no matter what it takes. 

How can make an impossible dream into reality? Just wait and see. J


This is actually my Planning 3 Assignment, but this is really what I am aiming for.

0 comments: