When a devil met an angel..

Monday, July 26, 2010

You might say I am devil with a good heart..
I am nice but I do get mean most of the time..
I never expected to meet an Angel..
Well, I do know that opposites attract..
but I never did believe it..
Its weird writing this because we have been together for 4 years and 3 months now.. and its I suddenly realized everything just a while ago..

We went to eat at McDonalds.. I hated that branch for the past few months because of the crew and the pathetic service they are providing.. it was rather late already so I knew that they would only have a few counter because only a few would eat at that time.. unexpectedly, I was wrong.. SO WRONG... there were only 2 counters opened and the line was piling up very fast.. and it was four persons in front of us.. and it took forever to get to the counter... I kept on thinking what to say when I get to the counter.. I wanted to complain about the lousy service they are giving the customers.. I was telling that to my honey and he can see I was so frustrated about eating at that branch.. I keep on telling him stories about complaining even at other fast food chains because of very slow service and the other pathetic crew.. again I was complaining about everything.. and last time we argued he was complaining about my newly discovered attitude of being mean and impatient.. so I apologized when we were already eating..

we were eating and there is still a pending order.. we finished eating and the pending order was still not ready.. what the...? but I didn't complain because I know he would be disappointed about me.. when we were eating there are two stray street children that entered the store.. they were going to the counter and fighting inside the store.. they asked money from customers who are waiting for their order.. I thought that they are annoying boys who likes getting into trouble.. I keep looking for a security guard to stop them from straying inside the store... safety for other customers who they are disturbing.. my honey asked me if I was full.. because he wanted to give the fries to the children... I agreed because its what he wanted... but deep inside I was thinking that he shouldn't give it to them because they are rowdy and too disturbing.. but I said he should give them.. when we were leaving he handed the food to the older boy... when we were about to ride a jeepney, I was staring at the two.. the older boy gave the younger one the fries as a whole box/container and was getting the ketchup from the plastic.. my heart melted seeing them happy and sharing.. and I saw honey smiling back to the boys.. I was touched and thought how nice he was compared to what I would be doing.. dont get me wrong I have done good deeds such as that, but I was suprised how different I was judging them..

I realized that he was an angel that God sent to stay by my side.. even if I had treated him bad in some times.. or even acted bad.. he never left my side.. he was there even at my worst.. he was still there at my best... he was always there..

actually I already know how much I wanted to spend every single day of my life with him.. I never played around anymore because I was happy and fulfilled. This night made me realize how much I am lucky even if he is not rich or even if he is still haven't finished college... I wanted to show everyone how down to earth he was.. I already stepped on his pride yet he never said anything against it.. he felt bad that I do most of the things that he should have been doing... but I never regret having to do all those things for him.. he is my everything and I will not give him up for anything in the world...

If only it is easy to make other people realize that money will never buy love..
If only I can tell everyone how he is..
If only I can make my family approve..

I am doing my best to do everything.. and I know how much he wanted to do everything for me..
thats why I love you... <3

0 comments: