life without you is like life without myself

Thursday, December 15, 2005

" As the day ends.. I have one thing on my mind... and that's how am I going to spend my lifetime with you... "

Hours turned to days then to months... spending a moment with you is like forever to me... I want time to suddenly freeze when you are with me... I never wanted the day to end... because I have no assurance that you will still be mine tomorrow....

"If loving you would be the greatest sin that a person can achieve... the I am the greatest sinner..."

how can I make you stay in my life... without you here with me shows how much my life is worthless... you make my life complete.... and everything I do it's all for you... I maybe a hopeless romantic... but what can I do? I am just inlove with you?

can i just have you forever...?

0 comments: